Applying for the 5-Week Summer Ballet Program
For students who attended the 5-Week Summer Ballet Program or August Course 2015 - 2017, and are not current academic year CPYB students.
Login to your Family Portal. For password assistance, click the “forgot my password” link.
STEP 1: Click on the Menu Icon and select Account
Click on SETTINGS
- Confirm/update FAMILY DETAILS
- Emergency Contact information must be complete!
- Confirm/update MY INFO
- This is the main contact for your account and should be the parent/guardian.
- Students over 18 should be the main contact and enter their information here and select “adult student”
Click on BILLING & PAYMENTS
- Under Quicklinks, click on SAVED PAYMENT METHODS
- The credit card or bank account you enter will be used to charge your application fee, the non-refundable deposit and other program charges. You may update your payment information at any time.
Click on CONTACTS (optional)
- Here you may add additional contacts to your account (mom, dad, grandparent, host family).
Click on STUDENTS
- Update all students enrolling in the 2018 5-Week Summer Ballet Program
- Complete all sections in their entirety (BASIC INFO, SCHOOL INFO & MEDICAL)
- IMPORTANT: It is critical that student cell phone and e-mail information is entered and “Allow text message?” is active.
- To add another student to your family record, click BACK TO ACCOUNT in the top left-hand corner and click on the green plus icon
STEP 2: Click on CLASSES & EVENTS at the top of the page
Click on FIND EVENTS
- Use the Filter Icon to filter forms by Instructor
- Select “2018 Summer as the instructor
- Select "5WSBP Application"
- Read Summary/Instructions and click ADD TO CART
- Complete ALL questions as instructed on form
- Question #1: Enter "returning summer student"
- Question #4: List previous CPYB level(s) and year(s) attended
- Complete the Agreement Section, including the Payment and Refund Policies
- Scroll to the top and click ADD TO CART
Following submission, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the contact e-mail address.
- Your $85 non-refundable application fee will be charged within 48 hours of application submission
- Applications are not considered complete until required photos and federal tax documentation (if applying for scholarship) are submitted
UPLOAD PHOTOS TO DROPBOX
Be sure your photo files are labeled with Student Last Name_Student First Name_Photo #
Students will be notified of their enrollment status within 5 business days via email. Once accepted, you must reserve your place in the program and choose a payment date. When you reserve your place, a $300 deposit will be charged via your account within 48 hours. Tuition will be charged on the payment date you select.
Should you have any questions regarding this process, please contact us at 717.245.1190 or email@example.com.