Applying for the 5-Week Summer Ballet Program
Returning Student or Applicant
For students who applied for or attended the 5-Week Summer Ballet Program or August Course 2015 - 2018, and are not current academic year CPYB students. Please read all instructions before completing the application.
Enter one of the following values for Question #1
- Returning student (include year attended)
- Pointe magazine
- Dance magazine
- Dance Teacher magazine
- Dance teacher referral: (enter name)
- Other referral: (enter name)
- Other: (enter answer)
Complete the Agreement Section
- Each applicant is required to read and agree to the Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet’s policies, including the 5-Week Summer Ballet Program Payment and Refund Policies, by checking the box at the end of each policy listed within the application form
Following submission, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the contact e-mail address.
- Your $85 non-refundable application fee will be charged within 48 hours of application submission
- Applications are not considered complete until required photos and federal tax documentation (if applying for scholarship) are submitted
After submitting your application, remain logged into the Family Portal to complete any necessary updates to your information. (Instructions below)
Click on the Menu Icon and select Account
Click on SETTINGS
- Confirm/update FAMILY DETAILS
- Emergency Contact information must be complete!
- Confirm/update MY INFO
- This is the main contact for your account and should be the parent/guardian.
- Students over 18 should be the main contact and enter their information here and select “adult student”
Click on BILLING & PAYMENTS
- Under Quicklinks, click on SAVED PAYMENT METHODS
- The credit card or bank account you enter will be used to charge your application fee, the non-refundable deposit and other program charges. You may update your payment information at any time.
Click on CONTACTS (optional)
- Here you may add additional contacts to your account (mom, dad, grandparent, host family).
Click on STUDENTS
- Update all students enrolling in the 2019 5-Week Summer Ballet Program
- Complete all sections in their entirety (BASIC INFO, SCHOOL INFO & MEDICAL)
- IMPORTANT: It is critical that student cell phone and e-mail information is entered and “Allow text message?” is active.
- To add another student to your family record, click BACK TO ACCOUNT in the top left-hand corner and click on the green plus icon
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICANTS - REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION
Uploading tax forms to Dropbox:
1. Be sure your tax form is labeled in the following way: Student Last Name_Student First Name_2017 Tax Form
2. Click HERE to access CPYB's Dropbox folder for tax form uploads.
3. Upload your files by choosing "Choose from computer" or "Choose from Dropbox" if you already have an account
NOTE: Tax forms should be submitted within 48 hours of submitting electronic application. Your scholarship application will not be considered until tax forms are received.
UPLOAD PHOTOS TO DROPBOX
Be sure your photo files are labeled with Student Last Name_Student First Name_Photo #
Students will be notified of their enrollment status within 5 business days via email. Once accepted, you must follow the instructions in the acceptance email to reserve your place in the program and select a payment date. When you reserve your place, a $300 deposit will be charged via your account within 48 hours. Tuition will be charged on the payment date you select.
Should you have any questions regarding this process, please contact us at 717.245.1190 or firstname.lastname@example.org.