Director of Marketing
- Carlisle, PA
Do you have experience in managing a wide variety of marketing campaigns, but wish you had the opportunity to be more invested? Is corporate or agency-life not cutting it for you anymore? Here’s your opportunity to get the most out of a marketing career!
At CPYB, our vision is one of changing lives through dance. Apply today for the Director of Marketing position and you may just find your life being changed, too.
Join the marketing team at Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet as Director of Marketing and expand our mission through a wide variety of marketing and advertising initiatives. You’ll lead a strong team of dedicated marketing professionals who believe that marketing matters. Our students have a great story to tell; one of success, hardship and victory. Will you help tell their story?
The Director of Marketing develops a compelling tangible image of CPYB to create essential marketplace positioning to maximize top-line revenue, both long and short term.
This position is responsible to build and manage brand equity with highly effective marketing communication, oversee tactical and technical methodologies and is responsible for providing leadership to and collaborating with affiliate staff to create and implement a comprehensive, integrated marketing strategy and highly effective tactical plans that reflect the exceptional mission and vision of CPYB.
- Oversee and direct Marketing Department, while allocating duties to achieve marketing goals
- Coordinate with CEO to articulate a vision of CPYB in the marketplace and create new media opportunities for artistic visibility and presentation
- Devise and direct all marketing initiatives. Coordinate cohesive execution across all communication channels, including traditional and new media; proactively adjust plans and strategies to maximize benefit
- Direct the development of all visual and print materials and images for the entire organization, including education/outreach, maintaining the strength and consistency of CPYB’s brand image
- Plan all subscription renewal/acquisition campaigns and single ticket sales to subscribers
- Develop innovative new media strategies through a variety of market trends
- Develop and implement methods and procedures for monitoring Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI), reporting, deployment of marketing methodologies and graphic and brand imagery standards
- Oversee all written communications to ensure quality and consistency of message; assist and edit copywriting for radio, TV, print, email, and web-based projects as needed
- Collaborate across departments to deploy marketing strategies in support of CPYB’s institutional mission and fundraising goals
- Manage an annual marketing and media event budget in coordination with CEO
- Three years of strong experience in Marketing with proven measurable outcomes in business development strategies and/or other related field is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and/or other related field is strongly preferred.
- Leadership, event management and relationship building experience essential.
- Travel & transportation between office locations, off-site meetings, productions, etc. is required.
Submit completed application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org