- Carlisle, PA
Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet seeks to fill the immediate opening for the part-time position of Facilities Manager.
The Facilities Manager serves as the first point of contact for CPYB facilities management, safety/security and operational issues. This position is responsible for ensuring that CPYB buildings, grounds and surrounding areas meet the needs of our students, teachers, families and guests. The Facilities Manager is accountable for services such as cleaning, security, parking, general maintenance/repairs and coordinating outside vendors for larger scale projects.
- Maintain CPYB studios and grounds to include general repairs, ground keeping, maintenance, custodial duties, security, etc.
- Oversee the upkeep of equipment and supplies and that proper storage/safety protocols are followed.
- Determine and schedule necessary repairs, safety inspections, waste reduction and building improvements in conjunction with Dickinson Facilities Management and other vendors as needed.
- Direct parking traffic and serve as building security during high volume periods and in rotation with contracted security personnel.
- Provide written and oral communication updates to management on facility operations, areas of concern and plans for improvement.
- Other duties as assigned in support of CPYB operations and productions.
- High School Diploma/GED or coursework toward an Associate’s Degree in construction management, business or other related field desirable.
- Certified Facility Manager (CFM) certificate also a plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of building operations and facility management with ability to communicate effectively with management on these topics.
- Ability to obtain appropriate security clearances to work with children to include the PA State Police Background Check, PA Child Abuse History Certification and the FBI Criminal Background Check required
- Travel & transportation between office locations, off-site meetings, productions, etc. is required
- This position will require working a variable, yet flexible schedule inclusive of daytime and evening hours in addition to occasional weekends to accommodate class and productions schedules as needed.