- Carlisle, PA
Do you want flexible hours without sacrificing the opportunity to be invested in a cause? Look no further than Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet’s part-time Operations Manager!
“Nothing great is ever achieved alone”
At Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet, we are changing lives through dance. But change doesn’t happen in a vacuum; it’s a team effort.
Join our team as our Part-Time Operations Manager and grow our mission through the support and execution of CPYB operations related to customer support, facilities, IT, and much more! This position keeps our day-to-day running smoothly.
You’ll work with a hard-working, strong team dedicated to the continuation of CPYB’s mission to inspire, educate and enrich lives in Carlisle and beyond.
The Part-time Operations Manager is key member of Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet’s Operations Team. This position administers the internal operations of the school’s human resources, customer support, housekeeping/maintenance, security, information technology, facilities and event planning initiatives which are crucial to the seamless operations of the organization. The Operations Manager exhibits high end problem solving skills with a hands on approach to tackling work responsibilities with excellent time management skills.
- Support and partner with the all members of the Operations Team on daily operations such as general planning, supply ordering, logistics/event management, daily troubleshooting of issues and scheduling of daily/weekly services including, but not limited to:
- Customer Support Team
- Cleaning Services
- Security Personnel
- IT Consultant
- Facility Manager
- General administrative assistance to Human Resources, Facility Management and Internal Operations.
- Distribute, gather, submit and track timesheets and other human resources/payroll information for contractors, seasonal staff, etc.
- Audit files and assist personnel with background check processes.
- Create and update department reports and maintain tracking spreadsheets.
- Organize travel arrangements, housing and payment reimbursements for contractors and all summer faculty logistics such arrival details, wireless access, information portal, etc.
- Assist with new hire and Contractor onboarding process.
- Prepare and process department invoices; track departmental expenses.
- Schedule appointments; coordinate meetings, and/or other types of functions.
- Monitor and maintain supply inventories; Order office and other departmental supplies.
- Maintain department files in electronic and paper format and archive according to Document Retention Policy.
- Three (3) plus years’ of progressively responsible experience in professional business setting, Administrative Management and/or Logisitcal Planning experience essential.
- Skills to manage/create presentation materials, newsletters, and other outreach materials necessary.
- Travel & transportation between office locations, off-site meetings, productions, etc. is required.
Submit completed application and resume to email@example.com