Applying for August Course
For students who attended a CPYB 5-Week Summer Ballet Program or August Course 2015 - 2017, and are not current academic year CPYB students.
Login to your Family Portal. For password assistance, click the “forgot my password” link.
STEP 1: Click on the Menu Icon and select Account
Click on SETTINGS
- Confirm/update FAMILY DETAILS
- Emergency Contact information must be complete!
- Confirm/update MY INFO
- This is the main contact for your account and should be the parent/guardian.
- Students over 18 should be the main contact and enter their information here and select “adult student”
Click on BILLING & PAYMENTS
- Under Quicklinks, click on SAVED PAYMENT METHODS
- The credit card or bank account you enter will be used to charge your application fee, the non-refundable deposit and other program charges. You may update your payment information at any time.
Click on CONTACTS (optional)
- Here you may add additional contacts to your account (mom, dad, grandparent, host family).
Click on STUDENTS
- Update all students enrolling in the 2018 5-Week Summer Ballet Program
- Complete all sections in their entirety (BASIC INFO, SCHOOL INFO & MEDICAL)
- IMPORTANT: It is critical that student cell phone and e-mail information is entered and “Allow text message?” is active.
- To add another student to your family record, click BACK TO ACCOUNT in the top left-hand corner and click on the green plus icon
STEP 2: Click on CLASSES & EVENTS at the top of the page
Click on FIND EVENTS
- Use the Filter Icon to filter forms by Instructor
- Select “2018 Summer as the instructor
- Select "2018 August Course Application"
- Read Summary/Instructions and click ADD TO CART
- Complete ALL questions as instructed on form
- Question #1: Enter "returning summer student"
- Complete the Agreement Section, including the Payment and Refund Policies
- Scroll to the top and click ADD TO CART
- Click on the shopping cart icon at the top of the page
- Click ENROLL NOW
Following submission, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the contact e-mail address.
- Your $85 non-refundable application fee will be charged within 48 hours of application submission
- Applications are not considered complete until required are submitted
UPLOAD PHOTOS TO DROPBOX
Be sure your photo files are labeled with Student Last Name_Student First Name_Photo #
Students will be notified of their enrollment status within 5 business days via email. If accepted into August Course through an acceptance e-mail, the family account will be charged tuition within 48 hours based on the application submission date (before June 1 or after June 1).
Should you have any questions regarding this process, please contact us at 717.245.1190 or email@example.com.