Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet is the reason I have a successful and rewarding career as a ballet dancer, especially because I started so late.
- Luke Willis, San Francisco Ballet Corps de Ballet and CPYB Alumnus
I would not be the dancer that I am today without your [Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet] training.
- Leta Biasucci, Pacific Northwest Ballet Soloist, Dance Magazine 2013 "25 to Watch" and CPYB Alumna
CPYB is not just a school...it becomes a family within a lifestyle. Everything is in place to help you attain success as a dancer. You have the encouragement of many brilliant teachers, each offering their own unique touch. For this exceptional training, I know many are forever grateful. (Well, perhaps the fairy dust has something to do with it.)
- Stephanie Chrosniak, former New York City Ballet Corps de Ballet and CPYB Alumna
As I progress in my career, I realize more and more the importance of strong technical training in ballet. CPYB provided that basis for me — the first five years of my training were spent there. I have to say that without it, I certainly could not be doing what I am doing today. After being back at CPYB to choreograph on the students, it has become even more evident that Marcia and the teachers at CPYB know how to lay the groundwork so integral in becoming a dancer.
- Jeffrey Cirio, American Ballet Theatre Principal Dancer, former Boston Ballet Principal Dancer, and CPYB Alumnus
Making the move to train at CPYB was the best decision of my life. That one decision changed everything for me and enabled me to be where I am today. I am living my dream.
- Lia Cirio, Boston Ballet Principal Dancer and CPYB Alumna
I am the dancer I am today because of Marcia [Dale Weary]! I still carry all her words of wisdom and advice with me every time I step into the studio.
- Anna Gerberich, Joffrey Ballet, former Charlotte Ballet Principal Dancer, and CPYB alumna
Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet will always have a special place in my heart. From a young age CPYB taught me the importance of discipline and hard work, two principles that I continue to use every day. The dedication and guidance of each teacher is unparalleled. Thank you CPYB for making this little girl's dream a reality.
- Carrie Imler, Pacific Northwest Ballet Principal Dancer, Dance Magazine 2003 "25 to Watch," and CPYB Alumna
As a little girl, I decided that when I grew up I wanted to become a ballerina. This is not an unusual dream for a young girl, but I am lucky enough to say that because of Marcia Dale Weary and the Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet, my dreams became my reality. They gave me the discipline, training, and performing opportunities that I needed in order to obtain the beautiful life I have today. I will forever have gratitude towards CPYB and Marcia for all that they have done for me.
- Madison Keesler, English National Ballet First Artist, former San Francisco Ballet Corps de Ballet and CPYB Alumna
What a delight it was to participate in the CPYB 2011 alumni show and see a new generation of superb dancers. The consistency with which Marcia and CPYB turn out strong, confident, beautifully trained dancers is mind boggling. I am indebted to Marcia for my own training and am forever impressed with her dedication to teaching dance to young students. What a treasure we have in the CPYB and Marcia Dale Weary!
- Tina LeBlanc, former San Francisco Ballet Principal Dancer and CPYB Alumna
As I progress through my career I become more and more grateful of my life in dance and all my good fortune that has come with it. Of course, I have Marcia Dale Weary and the Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet to thank for it. I don't know how to express my gratitude for the way that CPYB has changed my life other than to continue perfecting and molding what Marcia and all my great teachers have taught me. These life lessons are forever instilled in me and I wear them proudly each day I get to dance.
- Noelani Pantastico, Pacific Northwest Ballet Principal Dancer, former Les Ballets de Monte Carlo Soloist, and CPYB Alumna
Without Marcia and CPYB, I would not be the dancer I am today. At CPYB, I not only recieved top-notch training, but I learned the value of hard work. I am proud to be one of the many successful alumni of this organization.
- Julia Rowe, San Francisco Ballet Soloist and CPYB Alumna
I don't know where I would be today without the training, discipline, confidence, and the friendships that CPYB has provided me. Because of CPYB I am living my dream and there aren't words to describe how grateful I am to everyone that was a part of my life during that time. It is something I will cherish forever.
- Carli Samuelson, Pacific Northwest Ballet Corps de Ballet and CPYB Alumna