Applying for the 5-Week Summer Ballet Program
NOTE: These instructions are for students who are NEW to CPYB and have not attended any CPYB programs since 2015. Please read these instructions before completing the application form.
STEP 1: Complete FAMILY INFORMATION
- The contact should be the parent/guardian
- The first and last name must be the same name as on the payment account that will be used
- Enter emergency contact information that is different than the contact listed above
STEP 2: Click "Add New Student #1"
- Only one student per application form
- If you have more than one student applying, submit an additional application form using the same billing and contact information
- Completion of all fields is REQUIRED
- IMPORTANT: It is critical that student cell phone and e-mail information is entered
STEP 3: Answer question by entering one of the following values:
- Returning student (include year attended)
- Pointe magazine
- Dance magazine
- Dance Teacher magazine
- Dance teacher referral: (enter name)
- Other referral: (enter name)
- Central Penn Parent
- Other: (enter answer)
STEP 4: Complete the Agreement Section
- Each applicant is required to read and agree to the Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet’s policies, including the 2018 5-Week Summer Ballet Program Payment and Refund Policies, by checking the box at the end of each policy listed within the application form.
STEP 5: Credit Card Verification
- The account number you enter will be used to charge your application fee, the non-refundable deposit and other program charges. You may update your payment information at any time.
STEP 6: SUBMIT REGISTRATION
- Following submission, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the contact e-mail address
- Your $35 non-refundable application fee and tuition payment will be charged within 48 hours of application submission
Should you have any questions regarding this process, please contact us at 717.245.1190 or firstname.lastname@example.org.