Registration for the 2019-20 Academic Year Program is open!
Please click the instructions above to register for the 2019-20 Academic Year. All students must be registered prior to attending any class.
- Completion of the online registration process
- Submission of health form package.
- Submission of photos or video (if requested)
- Payment of the annual non-refundable registration fee and security fee
Students in the Children's Division and Primary Division can take classes at both the Carlisle studios and the Capital Blue Store in Enola. Students enrolled in the Pre-Professional Division take classes in the Carlisle studios.
If you are considering relocating to Carlisle, we strongly encourage you to enroll in CPYB’s 5-Week Sumer Ballet Program and/or the two-week August Course before making the commitment to attend the Academic Ballet Program.
Yes. Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet offers two scholarship programs. All application and financial information remains confidential. Scholarships are not available for Children's Division
- The Changing Lives Scholarship Fund is a merit and need-based scholarship program that is funded through annual donor support and CPYB fundraising events.
- The Male Scholarship Program is a competitive scholarship that covers 22 months of consecutive tuition, along with a monthly stipend. CPYB awards up to eight scholarships for this program.
Please contact Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet by calling 717. 601.2840 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.