For students who attended a CPYB program 2015-2019.
Should you have any questions regarding this process, please contact us at 717.601.2840 or email@example.com.
Registration is now open. To Register, please log into your Family Portal below.
STEP 1: LOGIN TO YOUR Family Portal.
For password assistance, click the “forgot my password” link.
STEP 2: UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Click on BILLING & PAYMENTS in the top right corner of your screen, then click through the icons.
- Under STUDENTS, verify or update all information for each student.
- Under BILLING & PAYMENTS, verify or update the credit card/bank draft information on file.
- To update, click on "Saved Payment Methods" under Quicklinks
- Under CONTACTS, you may add additional contacts to your account.
- Under SETTINGS, verify or update "My Info" and "Family Details".
- The contact under "My Info" is the main billing contact.
- The Emergency Contact must be different from the main billing contact.
- Under POLICIES, read and agree to all Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet policies listed.
STEP 3: REGISTER
- Click on CLASSES & EVENTS in the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on FIND CLASSES
- For Primary and Pre-Professional Divisions, select the registration based on location
- For Children's Division:
- Creative Movement I students should register for ONE class (max) based on location
- Creative Movement II students can register for TWO classes (max) in either location
- Pre-Ballet students must register in TWO classes at either location, and may also register for the Friday tap class in addition to the minimum requirement of two ballet classes
Your non-refundable registration and security fees will be charged within 72 hours of registration.