For students who attended a CPYB program 2015-2018.
Should you have any questions regarding this process, please contact us at 717.245.1190 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP 1: LOGIN TO YOUR Family Portal.
For password assistance, click the “forgot my password” link.
STEP 2: UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Click on BILLING & PAYMENTS in the top right corner of your screen, then click through the icons.
- Under STUDENTS, verify or update all information for each student.
- Under BILLING & PAYMENTS, verify or update the credit card/bank draft information on file.
- To update, click on "Saved Payment Methods" under Quicklinks
- Under CONTACTS, you may add additional contacts to your account.
- Under SETTINGS, verify or update "My Info" and "Family Details".
- The contact under "My Info" is the main billing contact.
- The Emergency Contact must be different from the main billing contact.
- Under POLICIES, read and agree to all Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet policies listed.
STEP 3: REGISTER
- Click on CLASSES & EVENTS in the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on FIND CLASSES
- For Primary and Pre-Professional Divisions, select the registration based on location
- For Children's Division:
- Creative Movement I students should register for ONE class (max) based on location
- Creative Movement II students can register for TWO classes (max) at the SAME location
- Pre-Ballet students must register in TWO classes at either location, and may also register for tap class(es) in addition to the minimum requirement of two ballet classes
Your $35 non-refundable registration fee and $45 non-refundable security fee will be charged within 72 hours of registration.
Changing Lives Scholarships | Applications are currently closed.