Ready to embark on the next step of your training? Here’s what you need to know.
How to apply to the Two-Year Male Scholarship program:
Interested applicants must complete two steps to be considered for a scholarship:
Step 1: Review the Application and Audition Requirements. After reviewing the requirements, students must complete and submit the online Male Scholarship Program application. There is no application fee.
Step 2: Create a Scholarship Video Audition. Your video should be no more than 20 minutes in length. Please refer to the application and audition requirements above.
Significant Dates to Remember:
- June 8, 2018: Deadline to apply for two-year Male Scholarship Program for male dancers ages 14-16. Scholarships awarded on or before June 22, 2018.
- July 1, 2018: Registration for the 2018-19 academic year opens.
- July 27, 2018: Deadline to apply for two-year Male Scholarship Program for male dancers ages 17-19. Scholarships awarded on or before August 6, 2018.
Answers to Important Questions:
- Which age group am I considered?
Follow the application deadlines for the age you will be by September 7, 2018 (the start of the Academic Year).
- What are the rates for the 2018-19 academic year?
Rates will be available when academic year registration opens on July 1, 2018.
- Do I have to register for the 2018-19 academic year before applying for a scholarship?
No, you do not need to register first.
- I have more questions. Whom can I contact?
Please e-mail the men’s program.