At CPYB, you'll work hard. And we'll work even harder to develop your unique talents and meet your needs as a dancer.
While applications for the 2021/2022 Two-Year Male Scholarship are not open yet, CPYB will accept your scholarship application for review.
Our Male Scholarship Program offers aspiring male dancers ages 14-19 the extraordinary opportunity to receive two years of year-round, uninterrupted ballet training with renowned instructors and mentors.
As a CPYB student, you'll experience:
- Technique classes, men's classes and partnering classes all taught by world-class faculty.
- Personalized strength training to make you a stronger dancer and partner.
- On-stage performance opportunities in professional productions like George Balanchine's The Nutcracker®, Western Symphony and Who Care's? and Alan Hineline's Romeo and Juliet, A Midsummer Night's Dream, and The Sleeping Beauty among others.
- Mentorship by successful, former professional dancers.
- The camaraderie of more than 40 male dancers.
- Training focused on YOU.
What does the 2021-2022 Male Scholarship Program include?
- 2020-21 academic year tuition, including registration fee
- 2021 CPYB 5-Week Summer Ballet Program
- 2021 two-week August Course
- 2021-2022 academic year tuition, including registration fee
- Monthly housing stipend for 22 months
14-16 year old:
Deadline to apply: June 8, 2020
Award notification: June 19, 2020
17-19 year old:
Deadline to apply: July 20, 2020
Award notification: July 24, 2020
Interested students are encouraged to schedule a visit to CPYB where they have the unique opportunity to immerse themselves into the CPYB culture, take class, and meet with Simon Ball, CPYB Men's Program Coordinator along with other CPYB staff and faculty. Schedule your visit to CPYB HERE.
Click HERE to be added to our mailing list!
Have questions? Click HERE for Male Scholarship Program and the Men's Program contact information.