Join us in January!
Tour Applications NOW OPEN! Register below.
CPYB is coming to a city near you! Join us to experience a CPYB class taught by our world-renowned faculty and learn about our program. You and your family also have the opportunity to speak in person with CPYB faculty and staff about our 5-Week Summer Ballet Program! Click here for more info...
- The #CPYBsummer Experience Tour is not an audition, but an opportunity experience a true CPYB technique class and an in-person opportunity to learn more about our 5-Week Summer Ballet Program.
- Pre-registration is recommended. On-site registrations made the day-of may be paid by credit card or cash. Checks not accepted.
- Prior application to CPYB's 2019 5-Week Summer Ballet Program not required to register for the tour.
- When student applies for the 5WSBP following the tour, the $40 tour registration fee will be credited toward $85 5WSBP application fee.
Saturday, January 12 | New York City
Location: Ballet Academy East
Registration time: 4:30 p.m. | Class time: 5:30 p.m.
REGISTER FOR NYC
Sunday, January 13 | Winston-Salem
Location: University of North Carolina School of the Arts
Registration time: 8 a.m. | Class time: 9 a.m.
Friday, January 18 | Seattle
Location: Pacific Northwest Ballet
Registration time: 6 p.m. | Class time: 7 p.m.
Saturday, January 19 | Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles Ballet School
Registration time: 3 p.m. | Class time: 3:30 p.m.
Sunday, January 20 | Carlisle
Location: Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet
Registration time: 1 p.m. | Class time: 2 p.m.
Monday, January 21 | San Francisco
Location: San Francisco Ballet School
Registration time: 9 a.m. | Class time: 10 a.m.
Additional Tour Information:
- Minimum age: Students must be at least 11 years of age by June 22, 2019, to participate.
- Class attire:
- Females: Black leotard (traditional, conservative styles only – no embellishments), pink tights with feet worn in shoes. Pointe shoes are not needed for class.
- Males: Black tights, white leotard or fitted shirt tucked in, white socks or black tights with feet worn in shoes.