*Students who have applied for or attended a CPYB summer program 2017 – 2019 and are not current academic year (year-round) students.
Applications are received and reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis until the program is filled. To be eligible for the best rates, you must apply by the stated deadlines.
Acceptance into CPYB's 5-Week Summer Ballet Program begins with completion of the online application form, including submission of the three required photographs (cell phone photos with good clarity are welcome):
- Photo #1: Headshot -- close up, full face, with hair up
- Photo #2: Croise fourth in releve
- Photo #3: Attitude derriere efface
For photos, females should be in leotard, light-colored tights and en pointe if appropriate. Males should be in tights, white t-shirt and ballet shoes.
Photos should be uploaded to Dropbox.
Application fee: $85
Notification of acceptance: Applicants are typically notified within five business days regarding the status of their application.
Effective till June
|ROOM & BOARD||$3,400|
|HEALTH & WELLNESS FEE||$100|
- Please click HERE for the CPYB Refund Policy.
- These totals include a $355 non-refundable deposit and security fee. Dickinson and CPYB facilities use and transportation between CPYB Warehouse Studios and CPYB Barn Studios also included.
- Room and board includes housing in a supervised residence hall, three meals a day in the Dickinson Dining Hall.
- The $100 health and wellness fee is required for residential students and provides access to an on-campus nurse and school psychologist consultants.
- The Activities Package is mandatory for residential students and features exciting day trips including Hersheypark amusement park. Transportation and admission included.
NOTE ON ELECTRONIC FEE PAYMENT INFORMATION AND PAYMENT DATES: The $85 application fee is processed at the time that you submit your online application. Once you have been accepted into the program, you will receive an e-mail with instructions to confirm your place in the program and choose a payment date for the balance of tuition, room and board. A $355 non-refundable deposit and security fee (credited toward your tuition balance) will be collected at the time of confirmation. The balance of tuition and housing will be collected on the date you choose your balance to be paid. Payment date options are February 12, March 11 or April 8. If applying after April (if space available), contact the admissions department at 717.601.2840 or firstname.lastname@example.org for payment information.