- These totals include a $300 non-refundable deposit. Please click HERE for the CPYB Refund Policy.
- Complete application includes submission of three photos, and if applying for scholarship, required financial documents.
- Tuition includes Dickinson and CPYB facilities use and transportation between CPYB Warehouse Studios and CPYB Barn Studios.
- Room and board includes housing in a supervised residence hall, three meals a day in the Dickinson Dining Hall, and access to on-campus healthcare.
- The Activities Package is mandatory for residential students and features exciting day trips including Hersheypark amusement park. Transportation and admission included. Past activities package trips have included: Carlisle Sports Emporium, a 3D movie and science center excursion to Whitaker Center for Science and the Arts, a musical at Allenberry Playhouse, a minor league baseball game and picnic outing, among others.
NOTE ON ELECTRONIC FEE PAYMENT INFORMATION AND PAYMENT DATES:The $85 application fee is processed at the time that you submit your online application. Once you have been accepted into the program, you will receive an e-mail with instructions to confirm your place in the program and choose a payment date for the balance of tuition, room and board. A $300 deposit (credited toward your tuition balance) will be collected at the time of confirmation. The balance of tuition and housing will be collected on the date you choose your balance to be paid. Payment date options are February 15, March 15, or April 15. If applying after April (if space available), contact administrative offices at 717.245.1190 or firstname.lastname@example.org for payment information.
CPYB offers a limited number of scholarships. Scholarships are awarded at the discretion of the scholarship committee. Students requested scholarship assistance must attend the program in its entirety. The 2019 summer scholarship application is now closed.