Applying for Teachers Workshop
NOTE: These instructions are for students who are NEW to CPYB and have not attended any CPYB programs since 2015. Please read these instructions before completing the application form.
STEP 1: Complete FAMILY INFORMATION
- Enter your information in the contact fields
- The first and last name must be the same name as on the payment account that will be used
- Enter emergency contact information that is different than the contact listed above
STEP 2: Click "Add New Student #1"
- Only one student per application form
- Enter your information
- If you have more than one student applying, submit an additional application form using the same billing and contact information
- Completion of all fields is REQUIRED
- IMPORTANT: It is critical that your cell phone and e-mail information is entered
- Be sure "Receive Text Message Notifications" is checked next to the student cell phone number
STEP 3: Complete ALL questions as instructed on the form.
- Question#1: Enter one of the following values:
- Returning student (include year attended)
- Pointe magazine
- Dance magazine
- Dance Teacher magazine
- Dance teacher referral: (enter name)
- Other referral: (enter name)
- Other: (enter answer)
- Question# 6: Select a payment date. Your $85 non-refundable application fee and $300 deposit will be charged within 48 hours of application submission. The remainder of your tuition will be charged on the payment date you choose: April 18, May 15, or June 15.
STEP 4: Complete the Agreement Section
- Each applicant is required to read and agree to the Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet’s policies, including Payment and Refund Policies, by checking the box at the end of each policy listed within the application form
STEP 5: Credit Card Verification
- The account number you enter will be used to charge your application fee, the non-refundable deposit and other program charges. You may update your payment information at any time.
Click SUBMIT REGISTRATION
- Following submission, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the contact e-mail address
- Your $85 non-refundable application fee and $300 deposit will be charged within 48 hours of application submission. The remainder of your tuition will be charged on the payment date you choose: April 18, May 15, or June 15.
Once you complete the application, you can manage your account through your Family Portal.
Should you have any questions regarding this process, please contact us at 717.245.1190 or firstname.lastname@example.org.