Applying for Teachers Workshop
NOTE: These instructions are for students who attended CPYB's Teachers Workshop 2015-2018. Please read all instructions before completing the application.
Complete ALL questions as instructed on form
- Enter "returning TW student" for Question #1
Complete the Agreement Section
- Each applicant is required to read and agree to the Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet’s policies, including Payment and Refund Policies, by checking the box at the end of each policy listed within the application form
Following submission, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the contact e-mail address. Your $85 non-refundable application fee and $300 deposit will be charged within 48 hours of application submission. The remainder of your tuition will be charged on the payment date you choose: April 18, May 15, or June 15.
After submitting your application, remain logged into the Family Portal to complete any necessary updates to your information. (Instructions below)
Click on the Menu Icon and select Account
Click on SETTINGS
- Confirm/update FAMILY DETAILS
- Emergency Contact information must be complete!
- Confirm/update MY INFO
- This is the main contact for your account and should be the parent/guardian.
- Students over 18 should be the main contact and enter their information here and select “adult student”
Click on BILLING & PAYMENTS
- Under Quicklinks, click on SAVED PAYMENT METHODS
- The credit card or bank account you enter will be used to charge your application fee, the non-refundable deposit and other program charges. You may update your payment information at any time.
Click on CONTACTS (optional)
- Here you may add additional contacts to your account (mom, dad, grandparent, host family).
Click on STUDENTS
- Update all students enrolling in the 2019 Teacher's Workshop
- Complete all sections in their entirety (BASIC INFO, SCHOOL INFO & MEDICAL)
- IMPORTANT: It is critical that student cell phone and e-mail information is entered and “Allow text message?” is active.
- To add another student to your family record, click BACK TO ACCOUNT in the top left-hand corner and click on the green plus icon