You are not logged in.
- How to Choose the Right Ballet Shoes: Comprehensive Guide for DancersIn BalletJune 26, 2023Ballet is an art that requires flexibility and synchronization of the mind and body, so choosing ballet shoes is not an insignificant decision. Selecting the right ballet shoes can mean the difference between landing a vital move and experiencing pain and discomfort throughout a performance. […]
- The Challenges and Rewards of Pursuing Ballet as a Male DancerIn BalletJune 22, 2023Watching a ballet performance or tagging along to his sister’s dance class may spark a boy’s interest in ballet. And then what? The next logical step might be enrolling him in class! […]
- How to Encourage Your Child’s Love for Ballet at HomeIn BalletJune 9, 2023Whether your child is already in a ballet class, or simply obsessed with the art form, you can nurture their interest. To get you started, we’ve compiled a few ideas for encouraging your child’s love of ballet at home. […]
- Why More Boys Should Consider a Career in BalletIn BalletJune 7, 2023Times are slowly changing, but the perception that ballet is "just for girls” is still alive and well. The numbers seem to support that notion, too. […]
- What Male Dancers Bring to Ballet: The Unique Contributions of Men in BalletIn BalletJune 5, 2023A ballet performance combines subtle, quiet beauty with breathtaking lifts and turns. While it’s true that some choreographers are starting to ask women to perform those moves, for the most part, it’s still male dancers who are doing the heavy lifting. […]