Your Dream | Make it Happen
Our Female Ballet Training Scholarship will strengthen your technique, develop your artistry, and prepare you for success in the dance world. This scholarship for dancers aims to raise the barre for women, providing aspiring female dancers ages 14-16 the extraordinary opportunity to receive two years of uninterrupted ballet training.
- Academic tuition, including registration fees, for 2022/2023
- 2023 5-Week Summer Ballet Program
- 2023 two-week August Course
- Academic tuition, including registration fees for 2023/2024
- Monthly housing stipend for 22 months
- Access to a personalized conditioning program
As a Female Training Scholarship student, you will be a part of the Pre-Professional Division. You will receive training and mentorship from CPYB’s world-renowned faculty, taking daily technique, pointe, and partnering classes.
Our two-year male and female scholarships are available to students who will be new to CPYB’s Academic Year Program, existing students are not eligible to apply. There are a limited number of competitive scholarships available. Sign up for an in-person audition on August 4th, or submit your video audition by August 5th.
* At this time, CPYB cannot accept international students for our year-round programs as we do not currently have the ability to issue student visas.
For Additional Information
Submit your contact information below to learn more about this training scholarship.
Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet offers both merit and need-based scholarships to students of all ages.