Your Dream | Make it Happen
Our Female Training Scholarship will strengthen your technique, develop your artistry, and prepare you for success in the dance world. This scholarship aims to raise the barre for women, providing aspiring female dancers ages 14-16 the extraordinary opportunity to receive two years of uninterrupted ballet training.
- 2021 5-Week Summer Ballet Program
- 2021 two-week August Course
- Academic tuition, including registration fees, for 2021/2022
- 2022 5-Week Summer Ballet Program
- 2022 two-week August Course
- Academic tuition, including registration fees for 2022/2023
- Monthly housing stipend for 24 months
- Access to a personalized conditioning program
As a Female Training Scholarship student, you will be a part of the Pre-Professional Division. You will receive training and mentorship from CPYB’s world-renowned faculty, taking daily technique, pointe, and partnering classes.
There are a limited number of competitive scholarships available. Applications will open in 2021. Get notified when applications open.
Submit your contact information and receive a notification when applications open.
Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet offers both merit and need-based scholarships to students of all ages.